- Returns & Replacements
- Payments, Stock Levels & Delivery
- Viewing Orders
- Updating Account Information
- Returns & Replacements
- Return a purchase that is unopened
- PC Direct Online shall only accept returns within 7 days of receipt of delivery, provided the product is in its original packaging and in the same condition as when received. You will receive a full refund less shipping costs.
Return an opened item
If an opened item is returned within 7 days, there will be a 20% handling fee charged. All items must be in a re-sellable condition. If the goods and packaging are not in mint condition, they will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense.
Therefore, open items may only be returned for refund or replacement subject to the following restrictions:
1. All products must be returned in original condition including packaging, documentation, warranty cards, manuals, and accessories.
2. Software and consumables are non-refundable unless returned unopened in their original packaging with documentation.
3. All custom/special orders may not be cancelled, and can only be returned for repair.
4. All non product related fees (shipping, transaction and insurance) are not refundable.
- In terms of special offers, should PC Direct Online supply the wrong product or if the product is in any way faulty or damaged, PC Direct Online will exchange it for the correct one. However, if the product is no longer being offered at the special rate, it will not be replaced, and PC Direct Online will refund the buyer's purchase price including delivery costs.
Games and Software may NOT be returned if opened or unsealed and non-defective. You may exchange these items for the same item if the original is defective. Please confirm that games and software are compatible with your hardware and operating system prior to purchase as PC Direct Online cannot accept software and games returns as a result of system incompatibility. System requirements are usually available on the manufacturer's website.
- Return a defective item
- All items sold are also covered by Manufactuer's warranty, usually for a minimum period of 1 year from date of purchase. If the product becomes in any way faulty during the warranty period, or DOA (dead on arrival), please contact PC Direct to request a Returns Authorization number (RMA), either by calling us, or contacting us via email or the website contact form.
- In terms of hardware, all warranties are immediately null and void should any equipment be tampered with or should the seals on equipment be broken by anyone other than the Manufacturers’ representative or should the goods be operated outside the Manufacturer's specifications.
Under no circumstances will PC Direct Online be liable for any damage arising from any misuse or abuse of goods. No writable media CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW may be returned. Please confirm that hardware is compatible with your operating system and any existing hardware prior to purchase as PC Direct Online cannot accept hardware returns as a result of system incompatibility. System requirements are usually available on the manufacturer's website.
Telephonic Transaction: (Quote & invoice system)
Telephone our Call Center on 0861 10 20 60
and any one of our Sales Representatives can process your order and give you the details for tracking of your order.
You can always visit the store and you can browse and purchase your products online from our simple and secure online shopping cart system.
- Payment Methods
PC Direct accepts these different forms of payment:
- Online Transaction by using Visa & Mastercard credit cards when checking out on the store
- Internet Bank Transfer to our various bank accounts (Nedbank, ABSA, FNB & Standard Bank)
- Direct Cash Deposit - note that an additional cash deposit fee of 2.5% total order value will be incurred
- Paypal Purchase - instant payments via paypal.com
- Stock Levels and Delivery
We usually don't keep stock of items listed on our website at our offices, we order from stock that is held at our distributors as and when required. We update pricing on the website every day to ensure that our pricing matches that of our distributors. In some cases, changes in stock levels and pricing can occur before we have time to update the website. Therefore we usually recommend that you check stock levels and confirm pricing with us before placing an order.
Should a product or certain products prices change during the time of your purchase and delivery, we will notify you and give you the opportunity to either:
a) Cancel the order and we will refund any monies paid, including delivery charges, or
b) Purchase the product at the higher rate.
All pricing is subject to the ROE (rate of exchange) at our distributors.
Should we receive your order and payment before 2:00 pm, we will try to dispatch the same day for delivery next day, depending on stock and courier availability. Orders placed after 2:00 pm will be shipped the next business day, for delivery the following day. If your order is placed on a weekend, your order will be processed the following Monday (excluding public holidays) - this includes overnight deliveries. Out of stock items can be placed on a backorder or special order by arrangement. For backorders and special orders, the length of delivery times can vary up to 4-6 weeks from date of order and is dependant upon fulflment by our suppliers. Special orders cannot be cancelled once placed.
Go to your Order list. You will need to sign in to your account.
The status and tracking number of your order will display next to your product. Once the item has been sent, it will show as ‘Dispatched’. If you do not receive your order, please contact Customer Support on 0861 10 20 60 or contact us.
- Updating Account Information
- Go to your Account Dashboard. You will need to sign in to your account.
- From here you can change all your account details that are currently on the system, including your name, billing/shipping address, email address etc.